Onno specializes in mergers and acquisitions, private equity and buyouts, management participations and joint ventures. Several independent, international surveys have specifically recommended Onno in these areas.
Empowerment. Quality conscious. Internationally renowned. Analytical.
Onno represents various Dutch and foreign companies, private equity funds and other investors, mainly in cross-border transactions. He also frequently acts for management teams in buy-outs.
Onno has a broad managerial experience as well. He was managing partner at VanEps Kunneman VanDoorne in Curaçao, where he was responsible for managing and reorganizing the Curaçao and Aruban offices. Onno likewise served as the managing partner at Van Doorne’s Amsterdam office from 2007 to 2010.
Rankings & Awards
- Band 1 ranking in Chambers Europe 2019, 2018, 2017 & Chambers Global 2019, 2018, 2017 (Netherlands, Corporate M/A)
- Best M&A lawyer (Gouden Zandloper) Netherlands, 2019, 2017
- Dealmaker of the Year, OverFusies League Tables 2018
- Number 1 ranking in M&A deals Netherlands 2018 (both Volume and Value)
- Nominated as Best M&A Lawyer by M&A Awards 2018