Van Doorne N.V. (hereinafter: Van Doorne) respects your privacy. Van Doorne is the data controller in respect of the processing of your personal data within the meaning of the Dutch Data Protection Act (Wet bescherming persoonsgegevens).
We may use your information for the following purposes:
- processing requested information or publications;
- performance of our legal services;
- providing additional information about current developments;
- recruitment and selection;
- invitations to seminars or to respond to vacancies;
- compiling user statistics;
- security and improvements to our websites.
Your personal data will not be used for any purposes other than the above. We may instruct third parties to perform services on our behalf in respect of the processing of your personal data. We will not disclose your personal data to any other third parties.
Links to websites and cookies from third parties
Van Doorne may from time to time change this privacy statement. We therefore recommend that you read this privacy statement regularly for any changes.
You can access your personal information at any time and, if necessary, have it changed or removed. If you have any questions concerning our privacy statement, please send an email to:
Amsterdam, 21 July 2009.