Globalization, privatization and liberalization offer opportunities for entrepreneurs, but they also present challenges. Leading businesses have to compete to hold on to their market share. Changes in legislation and regulations follow one another in rapid succession. What are the consequences for your strategic policy? How can you continue to build on your success? Van Doorne offers advice and assistance in all your corporate law matters, and it goes without saying that you can be sure of the best possible result.
Our areas of expertise include:
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Management buy-ins/buy-outs
- Private equity and venture capital
- Public offers
- Joint ventures and other forms of collaboration
- Corporate and financial reorganisations
- Company law and corporate governance, corporate litigation
- Intracompany disputes
"An excellent team dedicated to client service." Chambers Europe - Private Equity (2013)
"It covers a lot of disciplines and everyone is readily available." Chambers Europe - Corporate / M&A (2013)
Van Doorne’s lawyers ‘always meet their obligations, respond immediately and are very thorough’. Legal 500 EMEA (2013)
"Very pro-active and knowledgeable, they know what they are doing." IFLR1000 (2012)
"What we liked about [Van Doorne] is that we worked very well together with a common goal to achieve the sale." IFLR1000 (2012)
"Wins regular referrals from international firms in need of Dutch counsel on cross-border deals." Chambers Europe (2011)
"Van Doorne's 'excellent' team offers a 'level of services that is very professional and timely, and provides quality advice'." Legal 500 EMEA (2011)
"Detailed and clear advice, and outstanding process management skills." Chambers Global (2010)
"Seamless integration with overseas colleagues." Chambers Global (2010)
Clients and transactions
- Sale of all shares in Action by the shareholders and incorporators of Action to 3i
- GSO Capital Partners regarding the financial restructuring and recapitalisation of the Dutch-based Almatis group
- Acquisition Strukton N.V. from NS Groep N.V. by Oranjewoud N.V.
- Acquisition RBS WorldPay from Royal Bank of Scotland PLC by Bain Capital and Advent International
- Acquisition Greencore Group PLC by Parcom (ING Private Equity)
- The Dockwise Ltd. listing on Euronext
- SkyTeam, the world's second largest airline alliance, and the restructuring of its 'Alliance Membership Structure'
- Acquisition Fortis ASR Bank N.V. from Fortis Bank Nederland N.V. by ASR Verzekeringen N.V.
- Ziggo on the acquisition by Cinven and Warburg Pincus